Saturday, December 24, 2011










THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

My topic is related to one one of the tv serials called The Vampire Diaries.I chose this topic because I didn’t like it and Iwas biased about it .Later I watched it one day in my free time,and I really liked it.I regretted not watching it earlier.In this way I learned not to be biased.The tv serial is about some supernatural creatures as we understood from it’s name especially the vampires ,and some old diaries about them.It is American serial,so they speak in American Accent ,and I can easily understand the dialogues between characters.
I learned a lot of new words and expressions in this way.In high school my friends watched it and advised it to me.As I said before I’m biased about it and don’t like supernatural events and creatures ,so I said I would never watch it.One day I had free time and nothing to do.I decided to watch a film or TVserial.I wondered what happens in this serial because my friends talked much about it.I watched it too.
It has 53 episodes,and I watched all of them in 5 days.Now if my old friends heard this they would surprised and loughed at me.It was so impressed that my dreams were about it in those days.The serial involves supernatural events such as spells, resurrections and turning into a vampires or supernatural creatures such as vampires,werewolves,witches and ghosts.Actually I don’t like this type of stories and characters,but in this serial stories are so well fictioned that it charms you.Now it is on holiday and will start in January .I am waiting its start impatiently.
Apart from its charm it contributes to my development in English.I learned some short expressions.I realized that I dont’ have to translate each word into English.I can use an expression has the same meaning instead of it.It is more practical than it.This text is like a confession for me because I am a bit prejudiced person.I am generally right about my first impressions and judgements but unfortunately sometimes I can be wrong as in this case.I hope I will deal with it.Anyway I watched this serial and I don't regret. I strongly advise you to watch it I hope you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment