Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Vampire Diaries - Kamera arkası 2




I chose this video ,because I think this type of videos are more intesting than serial trailors.In this video the director tells us the story of the serial ,and how they film the scenes.The story is that there are two vampire brothers,Damon and Stefan Salvatore,and they have completely different and opposite characters.Both love a 17 year- old American girl ,Elena.Damon is a bad vampire ,and feeds with human blod.He is a cruel brother of Stefan.Unlike Damon, Stefan is a good and sympathic of the serial.He is the boyfriend of Elena.He tries to control his hungry,and he feeds ınly with the blood of small animals like squirrels.As the time passed Damon and Stefan have changed.Damon is a good character anymore.Once upon a time Elena was the girlfriend of Stefan ,but later she fells in love with elder brother Damon.Nina Dobrev acting as Elena says that if you think going out with a boy is hard,try it with a vampire.Also in this video they are talking about make up and costumes of the characters.The make up process is hard and long.Paul Wesley acting as Stefan when I look at a mirror after make up,I can’t recognize myself.If the vampires are hungry or get angry in the serial,their colour of face is paled and some veins appear on their faces via a computer.Also they say that their work is very good and everbody can find something from his or her life.I can say that I like hhis video so much.It’s both trailer and summary of the scenes.Again and again I can strongly advise you to watch the Vampire Diaries.I am sure you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment