Tuesday, January 17, 2012









I like these pictures a lot.They are both sweety and have some messages.For example in this picture there is a bookworm on the books.I think it tries to say it graduated thanks to books.


If you think buying books is expensive ,I can advise you to buy second hand books.I think they are more valuable than brand new ones.You can see some notes or comments among pages.They are the memories of the previous readers.Each has some pieces from their reader’s life.When I looked at this Picture it remind me of dealers in second hand books,and I want to share my feelings with you.Personally the reason of my buying second hand books is not their cheap costs but their spiritual values .




I’m sure you’ve seen the advertisements where famous celebrities sit next to a stack of books they haven’t read and tell you to read more. While I agree with the message, the posters take for granted that ordering you to read more is enough to convince you that you should bother.

I like reading so much that I can read almost everything.You hear the metaphor of bookworm used for people reading much.I can describe myself as a bookworm so I chose this pictures for you.I hope you will like them and start to reading too.




There are many other reasons for reading and I suggest you come up with your own. But wanting to read more doesn’t make it so. Reading more books requires forming the right habits so that reading becomes an automatic activity, rather than a chore.

Here are a few tips for boosting the amount of books you can read:




• Speed Read :I think this is based on the misconception that speed-reading is all about a magical technique that allows you to blur through pages, rather than plain, common-sense habits to make reading faster.

• Use a pointer. Run your index finger beneath the text on the page. This keeps your eyes focused on a specific point on the page.
• Practice read. Practice reading means “reading” slightly faster than you can actually comprehend.
• One Book at a Time:My rule is that I should continue reading one book until I finish it, or decide to quit it entirely.
• Carry a Book With You. If you plan on going anywhere, keep a book with you and you can read if you are forced to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment